How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34902
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex do not allow me take my 18 month son to Shanghai for

This answer was rated:

My ex do not allow me take my 18 month son to Shanghai for 2 weeks (travel purpose) unless I let him take the baby to his mom's home where is far away for 4 days. Do I must accept that For get permit to Shanghai with my son?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
This is a matter which you either need to negotiate with your ex - or apply to the court as you did for the Norway trip.
It will be more difficult since China is not a signatory of the Hague Convention on Abducted Children
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you