How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35063
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

ClareThank you advice. How do I go about arranging

This answer was rated:

Thank you for the advice. How do I go about arranging the transfer, would I need a solicitor to do?
Kind regards
Thank you for your question.
Whilst you do not have to use a Solicitor in the circumstances it would be wise to do so
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you