How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Good afternoon I do not know if you can help me ? I would like

Customer Question

Good afternoon I do not know if you can help me ? I would like to enquire about getting a decree nisi and how do I go about it
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.
and thanks question.
I need a bit more information to be able to answer:
You say you have been separated since 2009 - have either you or your husband filed a divorce petition at court?
If so, what is the date of the petition, and are you the petitioner or the respondent?
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.

I see that you have looked at my request - if you would kindly let me have the information I asked for, I should be able to answer your question. It would also be helpful if you could provide me with a copy of the document that sets out the requirements you refer to, ie what you have to show to prove that you are a single parent, daughter to qualify student grant, because what you state is required sounds a bit over the top. Admin/customer services here will explain how to let me have copy of this document.

Let me know if you have any queries and I'll do my best to help.

thanks and best wishes...