How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My Granddaughter is having serious problems with the father

Customer Question

My Granddaughter is having serious problems with the father of her children,she needs legal aid owing to low income, he is taking her to court as she has denied him contact on the grounds of his behaviour when access was approved.
He has took them from school without her permission and numerous other acts to frighten her can you help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.

Thank you question.

I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you mean that there is a contact Order in place and your daughter has breached it?
How old are the children and why did she stop contact?
Has there been any domestic violence?