How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My ex wife has been admitted to a care home, .

Customer Question

My ex wife has been admitted to a care home, . she owns a 4 bedroom house in glostershair which my son of 29 years old is still living in, and he suffers with autism, Could you please advise me where he stands on the finance? side of it. as family are already trying to dip there fingers in. Thank you PS he is my only living Son
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.

Thank you question.

I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is he her only child?
Does he have a Social Worker supporting him?
Who is dealing with your ex's financial affairs