How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

How can I try to make contact with my adopted (in 1952) twin

This answer was rated:

How can I try to make contact with my adopted (in 1952) twin sisters?

Thank you question.

I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What information do you have which will help you find them
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have my mother's name at the time of the births. I have their date of birth. I think that the twins were girls. I believe the babies were adopted shortly after birth.

This will not be an easy matter
You can find out more from groups such as these
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you