How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35056
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

,F emailed me to say, having seen his lawyer,

This answer was rated:

For Clare
F emailed me to say, having seen his lawyer, "Given that according to my lawyer, our situation is far from clear, I agree to the original agreement of a 67/33 per cent split on the house." He has also said in other mails that he agrees to the sale of the house.
Given I don't trust him, should I get this agreement and statement in any other more official format? Or shall I just proceed on the basis I am a 33 per cent owner? My concern would be that, at the last moment, he could change his mind, causing my sale to fall through or problems for L once I have found a new school and home.
Many thanks
Many thanks
Thank you for your question and for asking for me
With the email being so clear you can simply go ahead - it is clear that he has been told that he has little choice!
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks, ***** ***** always, your advice is helpful and to the point.


You are most welcome - good luck