How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Ive been married years & my wife wants to separate as

Customer Question

Ive been married for 11 years & my wife wants to separate as she has fallen out of love with me. We have a home together which its value is £180K (Morgage of £85000 Left) We have 2 children together Girl 7 yrs & Boy 3 yrs. Also iam a director of a limited company.. which is a stake of 50% share of a small car garage. We want to part NOT using a solicster as it could get messy...?
What are my rights ect ect please...?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How would you expect the children to share their time between you?
How much would a cheaper three bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?
how much is the business worth and what income do you each have?