How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have guardianship of my grandson,he stays with his other

Customer Question

I have guardianship of my grandson,he stays with his other grandparents on Thursday night,yesterday my daughter and her partner went to see their solicitors who told them basically to ignore what social sevices have said,tonight while supposedly being with his grandparens,i found that they have let my daughter and partner have my grandson unsupervised,they were both on drugs while she was pregnant ,this is why hes with me and his granddad,social services are still involved and have just granted us grandparents permission to supervise them,i have asked that they bring him back home,and basically been told by my daughter and partner and his parents that if I want him come and get him,im worried sick now please advise me as to what to do regards ***** ***** nanna susan quinn
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When is the child due home and when was the Guardianship Order made?
Was there a Contact Order actually made?