How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

, I relocated from warrington to Leicester with police

This answer was rated:

hi, I relocated from warrington to Leicester with police support as my ex threatened to kill me and my understanding was he didn't know where we reside. recently my solicitors wrote to me stating my ex knows my address since august due to and incorrect disclosure from my solicitors and he now wants the details od my daughetrs gp dentist and school. I have followed the complaints procedure and complained about the disclosure but in the interim I have relocated. I have only moved 28 miles but that puts me in a different county. my fear now is my ex wil try and prove in court that I lead a disruptive life and have no stability as we have a hearing on 22 april. I have a stble job and been with my company for 12 years, he pays no maintence has history of drugs alcohol and been in prison for fraud I moved 6 months a go because of him and even now I have moved because of him. the reason I took this house is by chance my partner bought this house on a buy to let recently and he actually receieved the keys the day after my solicitor told me of the disclosure. with the panic and the anxiety attack I ended up in hospital with chest pains so my partner agreed I can live in their and cover the cost of mortgage, in all fair ness it has worked out better for me as I was paying 550.00 rent whilst here I only pay 375 and it has a lot of space. my daughter is not at the legal age of school she just attends reception so I feel there has been no disruption in her education and in regards ***** ***** doctors and dentist I have registered her and uptodate on everything my ex has parental responsibility for my daughter and I know for certain he will want to know our locality and when he does he probably will kick off I did not take his consent and how disruptive I am however there is clear evidence that I am under marak and I did move after the letter rcved from my solicitor of him being aware of my address because I fear him and also there is evidence previously when he has known my address he has done fraud on my address and I had to write to the relevant company. where do I stand in court. I don't want him to know our address due to the fear he will harm me or fo fraudulent activity but his solicitors are arguing that he has behaved in the 6 months he has known my address but I feel that is only because we have the court case once this is over I do not feel he will behave also the fwin reports confirm that I fear him and I only feel safe because he does not know where I live also the safeguarding officer pointed out my fear of him,also there are emails between me and his exwife from 2012 where by there is a mention how I fear him and check my doors and windows. just by knowing he knew where I reside last week I ended up in hospital srely the courts would want me to be safe and can see from the evidence that I am in total fear of him. where do I stand

also last time he knew my daughters nursery he approached them saying I hit my daughter and was raising concern when there was none. nursery were very supportive towards me and even wrote aletter to court stating that there has been no such issue woith my daughter and they have no concerns.

I can compromise and offer school report gp letter and dental letter once ayear proof read by a solicitor and stamped and then forwarded to him on plain paper with no addresses will the court accept this

Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
What you offer is "redacted" reports.
That means you take out all the identifying details and copy it again and send it on
With regard to the disruption argument you simply need to set out exactly what you have said - you are frightened when your ex knows where you are and it is better for your daughter for you to feel safe
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So just to confirm i wont get in trouble for moving again recently by the courts as i do have evidence i can supply in court to confirm that i moved after i found out he knew my address. I can also supply court evidence i ended up in a&e with chest pains once i found out about him knowing my address.
I am scared that my ex wil try and prove to court i have no stability and lead a disruptive life.
Your ex can and will raise this as a concern - you however have an explanation for the move, it will be up to the court to make the decision but your explanation is a good one
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I know it is very unlikely bur can the courts remove my daughter frim my care due to my move or would they give me warning. I know it is farfetched but i am really scared. There is no issue with my motherhood i just really really am scared of my ex.
Do not be scared - there is no question of the child being removed from you for this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest
You are most welcome - I hope all goes well