How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

HelloI am Judith and I have been having some issues over

Customer Question

Hello I am Judith and I have been having some issues over children contact with my ex -husband for nearly two years now. After making several allegations to the police and the social services to undermine my ability to look after the children; such as child neglect allegations, sexual abuses (saying I have mutilated my daughter), all were dismissed. he had been consistently harassing and pestering me through texts, emails, verbal abuses. I got a non-molestation order which he constantly breach and the police cannot prosecute due to lack of evidence yet again. The court requested the children's passport to be sent to court pending a section 7 report. meanwhile contact is at a contact centre but not fully supervised with my ex husband. he uses the session to question the children what I do and who come and go from the house. he tells them that I will hurt them or any other man who isn't their father, he also tell them that they shouldn't be listening to me and only listen to him. the children seem quite confuse and distress before and after each contact. I do not know how to handle the situation and fear that it might affect them in the long run. he discharged the anger address to me on the children and the children discharged them on me. how could I legally handle the situation? thank you

although I filed for a C2 Variation to raise concern over the fact that he keeps breaching the terms of the court orders, the judge just re- explain the terms to him and that he should obey them.

also with the situation at present, how much right does he have at turning up at places where he knows I will be?  such the children's school, the children's activities club, and moving closer to where I live.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I thought I had already answered this one for you?