How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35042
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I applied decree nisi and received a letter from the

This answer was rated:

I applied for a decree nisi and received a letter from the family court stating
The petitioner must identify the Respondents signature on page 3 of the D80E form.
Unfortunately this seems to be the one page I haven't got a copy of and so am not sure how I answered it. I called the court and the person said I needed to resend a D80E. I have two questions about the form:
1. It won't have the accompanying service of acknowledgment with it as the court already has it, is that a problem or do I just send a covering note saying see form already submitted?
2.The two tick boxes on page 3 relating to the respondents signature on the service acknowledgment - as there is only one signature of my Ex on the form - is that signature both A and B? And as I no longer have it, how do I mark it A&B - send a copy of the relevant page which fortunately I do have a scan of?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You need to call the court and ask them to send you a further copy of the Acknowledgement of Service.
Once you have this take a copy and mark the Copy with an A in the top right hand corner of the front page
You only need to tick the top box in the section under section 10, put the name in and also tick the husband box.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you