How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

, how do i apply to be placed on a birth certificate if the

This answer was rated:

hi, how do i apply to be placed on a birth certificate if the mother refuses, what form is it and can she refuse if i am the biological mother (same sex couple)
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Once the child is born you can apply to the courts for a Declaration of Parentage - the form is here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you