How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35051
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire,I need to prepare a and submit to court. the statement

This answer was rated:

hi Claire,
I need to prepare a and submit to court. the statement has been requested by court for the hearing to propose future contact. I would like to know how do I open my statement. do I say I (my name) am presenting this statement oin regards ***** ***** contacts and then state everything, or is there a mandatory way of preparing statement
Thank you for your question.
There is an excellent guide here
and here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you