How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire,I complained about my ex's solicitor to

This answer was rated:

hi Claire, I complained about my ex's solicitor to resolutions as he is a member of the resolutions however tthey reponse was that due to our court case not completed they can not officialy investigate. they are happy to write and informal letter to him that I have complained. if it is informal they said he does not hve to respond back until they officialy investigate. I am scared that if it is informal then my ex;s solicitor will bully me more as he has bullied me through the letters and I am now representing myself so don't want to be in an awkeard situation. resolutions did suggest I complain to my ex's principle solicitor but I am not sure they wil respond as they have no duty of care towards me plus they obviously wrote a letter which was adhered by my solicitor incorrectly please advise

Thank you for your question.
It is entirely up to you whether you deal with this now or later.
If you are concerned about the effect it will have on the case then there is no reason why you shoudl not wait and then put in a formal complaint
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you