How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

me and my husband have one property which my husband rented

Customer Question

me and my husband have one property which my husband rented out. unfortunately we r separated and because of this property i am not getting any housing benefit or any other legal aid. I want to inquire if i want to move in that property with my kids can it be possible legally
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Where were you living prior to separating?
Have the Tenants been served with a formal Notice to Quit in the correct terms?