How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35215
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

There have been recent developments which have prompted me

This answer was rated:

There have been recent developments which have prompted me to seek a more urgent divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour but I expect him to fight this. Would I have to pay all the costs because he disagreed?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You can still claim the actual costs of the divorce.
However your ex may well say that he will only agree to a divorce if you withdraw the claim for costs - ay which point you ay simply feel that it is easier and quicker to agree than to risk the matter dragging on.
I hope that this is of assistance - please feel free to ask any for and clarification that you need
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


You are most welcome I hope all goes well