HiMy ex-husband is self employed, he is aways reluctant

Customer Question

My ex-husband is self employed, he is aways reluctant to produce his accounts to prove his earnings. He now just provides a PDDF copy of the front page blanking out all the workings. When pushed he has emailed parts of the accounts as he claims the rest is confidential.
I believe he is doing something in his accounts, probably paying someone else to reduce his net income.
Can I legally ask to see the full workings out of his accounts?
Is there a Court Order that states he needs to update you on his earnings?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, just the standard CSA formula.

Have you considered actually involving the CMS (new CSA)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Maybe we will, but I just wanted to know if he could with hold the detail and just tell me what his net is blanking out all the workings out. I believe he is hiding something he is so determined.

I suspect that you are correct but unless there is a Court Order that he produces his full accounts; or his tax returns then there is nothing you can do to force him to do so
If he is a Registered Company then you can access the records via Company House, but if he is just a sole trader then I am afraid that he cannot be made to give them to you
Please ask if you need further details