How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire, my solicitors complaint procedure was complain

This answer was rated:

hi Claire,
my solicitors complaint procedure was complain to the principal solicitor and if I don't agree then they pass my case to the fee earner who has had no involvement in my case and the fee earner decides. I have received the fee earner's response but the fee earner is infact the companies legal executive and is agreed with the principal solicitor in not reimbursing me for my move.
is this fair??? can a fee earner be a companies own person???
Thank you for your question and for asking for me.
a Fee Earner is by definition another employee of the company I am afraid
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you