How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire, I have now received a copy of the letter sent

This answer was rated:

Hi Claire,
I have now received a copy of the letter sent to court from my ex's solicitor stating they want to bring it to the courts attention that I have breached the court order dated 18/11 and my ex refuses that a fall out took place between my father and the paternal grandmother. they are stating I have done this deliberately before the hearing to control it into the centre.
should I write a letter to the court stating that this has been done because my daughter don't miss contact or shall I just state everything in my statement as need to submit it by 15/04.
they saying I have breached it but the court order is for contact every week however prior to this issue my ex has missed 3 visits 2 claiming work commitments but chil maintence confirmed no employment in place so cant seek child maintence and the third one was missed grandma not well, rather then writing letter and going back and forth shall I just do it all in my statement.
Thank you for your question.
Just deal with the events in your statement - the Curt will then see why you made the decision that you did - and that you ensured that Contact continued - so detail it all (and the mossed contacts) in your statement
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you