How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35089
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I need some advise on if my husband won't sign the divorce

This answer was rated:

I need some advise on if my husband won't sign the divorce papers I have been told by my solicitor that if I don't pay 120.00 for security from court to go to his house to give papers I can't go any further with the divorce x
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are correct - it happens often - but I am afraid that the only way of dealing with this is to do exactly what the solicitor has said has to be done
It is a matter of instructing an enquiry agent to serve the paperwork on him personally - and that is what you are being asked to pay for.
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you