How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

claire, i emailed my solicitor to forward me my file

This answer was rated:

hi claire,
i emailed my solicitor to forward me my file as i need to prepare my statement and submit it by the 15/04.
my solicitor has not acknowledged my email and it has been a week nothing has come thrugh. i know she is not on leave as would have out of office reply. i dont want to call as we left with conflict. please advise i dont have much time to submit my statement
Thank you for your question.
Are there any outstanding invoices?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i am all upto date

In that case I suggest that you arrange for someone to call in to collect the file - with your written authorisation and make it plain that they will remain in reception until the file is given to them
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you