How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

, I relocated outside UK with my daughter with court's permission

Customer Question

Hi, I relocated outside UK with my daughter with court's permission earlier this year. I along with my daughter visit UK for a duration of 1 week in a a quarter for my business purpose. Is my X (child's father) allowed to file a case in UK court knowing we have relocated outside UK permanently? How do I request the court to transfer the case to the country of my residence?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When did you actually leave the Uk and what application has the father made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We left in December 2014.
Father has applied for a contact order enforcement application stating we are still in UK (which clearly is not correct).
My worry is I am not going to be in UK for hearing to put my case forward.
How do I go about requesting the court to move case to Indian court?
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
How does he claim that you have breached the Order?