How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35057
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

claire,i have arranged contact at the contact centre

This answer was rated:

hi claire, i have arranged contact at the contact centre for 1300-1600 but my ex's solicitor have stated he will see her 1300-1500 as his contact time is(###) ###-####at his mums but as dispute with my dad and his mum transferred to contact centrr til hearing, wil that go against him as he travels from north to midlands and does not use the full time.

Thank you for your question.
It is certainly a powerful point that you can make in your statement!
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you