How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1301
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Will I be entitled to some of my deceased Husbands state p

This answer was rated:

Will I be entitled to some of my deceased Husbands state pension
Hi, thanks for your question I will assist you with this.
You may be entitled to receive some of your husbands basic State Pension based on your his National Insurance contributions (NICs) if you have not already built up a full basic State Pension on your own NICs record.
You need to contact the Pension Service to check what you can claim.
This link will provide you with the contact details for the Pension Service -
Kasare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you