How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35214
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

claire, i am preparing my statement contact, ive

This answer was rated:

hi claire, i am preparing my statement for the contact, ive mentioned that i have had to move due to my ex knowing my address, i did plan to move in the near future as i am on council list and also as they were attending faith based school once i had moves house i wanted to move their school to state as was not content with the education in the faith based. i had discussed this with my solicitor and no date was gven to her. i moved instantly because my solicitora said they had disclosed my address, when i compalined they said an error had happened due to me residing in the sAme street and my address has not been diaclosed. they refused to compensate my sudden move as said i wasgiong to move anyway and terminated my contract. i am worried now that if i submit my statement saying i moved suddenly because of my ex knowing my address which is the truth but then i am worried once my statement submitted they write to court saying i had discussed with th move and school change. they are not representing me but i undrstand they can write to court. we did terminate in negative terms. so far court has seen me fair. shal i just be honest and say that on the future i did intend to move due to the high rental and i did want to change achools as i felt the chikdren did need the interaction with children of other race and religion and i wasnt conten with the sylabus but i had no obtention to move at the present time and had to bwcoz my ex stated he knowing my address. or shal i just keep it simple and say y my ex stating he knows my address i took an unpalnned move which caused me a financial loss as wasnt prepared, what do u advice

Thank you for your question.
Be absolutely honest about what happened - just as you have set out above
Clare and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you