How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34889
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

When can i get my share of my house that i own with husband

This answer was rated:

When can i get my share of my house that i own with husband my youngest is 16
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Since the child is still living with your ex in the matrimonial home then you will not be able to force a sale until the youngest child is 18
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If my youngest gets a job when she leaves school next may can i force the sale then?
No not until she leaves home or turns 18