How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I was divorced in 1994 and the family court ordered me to make

Customer Question

I was divorced in 1994 and the family court ordered me to make maintenance payments which I made. I have lost the documents and wish to get a copy. How can I do that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Just to check - do you have anything at all with the Court Number on - and is this child or spouse maintenance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi sorry for the delay. I have no court documents at all. It was child and spouse maintenance. The district was Southport Merseyside. Hope you can help. Kind regards.

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Back to basics then!
May I ask why you need the copy at this time?