How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35076
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire, in march i had moved contact from grandmas to

This answer was rated:

hi claire,
in march i had moved contact from grandmas to contact centre as there was a disagreement between my dad andy exs
mum. in court i was held of breach of order and it has been recirdrd pn the prder that i should not stop contact at my wh
but i didnt. i just moved it into a centre umtil
the hearing as i could not attend court due toy work commitments. shal i leave the order as it is pr can i get it amended. as contact hd been limited but not stopped so instead of 10 til
3 it was 1 til 4. is the trm stoppwd used as i mobed it elsewhere
Thank you for your question.
Do not worry - it may have been recorded as a breach but clearly the court was not overly concerned about it!
Leave things as they are - you have done very well
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you