How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

There Having had a mutual agreement with my ex wife

Customer Question

Hello There
Having had a mutual agreement with my ex wife about child maintenance contributions of £400.00 per month for last 3 years my question is till what age do I have to maintain the contribution my yougest is 13 and oldest 16 . If the cour had decided to impose a certain sum per month
when would I legally be free from such contribution ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You will need to continue payment whilst your children are under 20 an din full time secondary education (not degree level)
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details