How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have been separated from my wife 5 months

Customer Question

hi, I have been separated from my wife for around 5 months now after discovering she was having an affair, she denied me contact with my two children for two months. We have been to two family court hearings and now I can see my children every other Sunday for a few hours. She is denying my family from seeing the kids and not even allowing my parents to speak to them over the phone. What can I do? I want to see the kids more often.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When is the next hearing?