How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Copy of court orders

Customer Question


Currently I'm fighting wardship proceedings brought by ex spouse in london high court.

I'm a british national and currently, I'm out of UK and attending hearing of this case remotely. I would like to verify the court orders that the solicitor has forwarded as it does not seem genuine.

I would like to have a copy of the court order to understand what the right order is. Given that I'm remote and cannot use my own solicitors for getting copy of the order, what other options do I have to get the order and how soon can I get it?

Jurisdiction: England and Wales

London High Court; Stand

Case is still in progess.



Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel this question. Thank you