How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have a 16yr old daughter..whom i recive £4.50 a week in child

Customer Question

I have a 16yr old daughter..whom i recive £4.50 a week in child support..ive contacted csa and he has submitted he is only working part time he has since remarrid and living in a £426,000 house and drives a £16.000 car he is a finacial advisor and he has done everything dishonest to avoid paying.please help me child support agency are not help full
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is he employed or self employed?