How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34907
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

ClareThanks answer. It was as expected unfortunately.

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare
Thanks for your answer. It was as expected unfortunately.
How does the situation change if she cohabits with a new partner?
Thank you for your question.
If she cohabits then you will be able to apply to the court to be released from the mortgage
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you