How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Maintenance Payments Via CSA

Customer Question

My husband pays his ex wife maintenance for his son  through the CSA. His son will be going to university next year and my husband wishes to continue to support him through his ongoing education.  When his son goes to university does he legally still have to make maintenance payments through the CSA that go directly to his ex wife, or at this point does the CSA agreement cease and he can then make education support payments directly to his son.

Kind Regards

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law