How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My son and his ex are no longer together been couple

Customer Question

Hello my son and his ex are no longer together been couple of years now. She has become a Jehovah's Witness and is now telling my do he can't take his daughter to any family or friends celebrations. Can she do this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The simple answer to this is no - and if she tries to stop contact because of this your son will be able to apply for an enforceable Order regarding contact - and the court takes a very dim view of such extreme religious fundamentalism being imposed on a child.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details