How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Can my daughter apply aid to have her daughter returned

Customer Question

Can my daughter apply for legal aid to have her daughter returned to her her ex partner won custody but the school are now raising concerns about my granddaughter
My daughter had a breakdown after her baby died in her arms she asked for help was giver advise to let her daughter go to her ex partner he had always been a good father until he moved his girlfriend and her daughter into his house. My granddaughter has become very with drawn and unhappy
He is always breaking the court orders for my daughter time with her daughter
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and how what contact is your daughter meant to have with her?