13262538

I have a question to ask you my son has a son but we do not

I have a question to ask you my son has a son but we do not know if he is the father of the baby what can we do
If your son is happy with the position why are you challenging it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

because the mother will not let me and my daughter to see the baby. I also believe the baby might not be his baby because when they have an argument the mother of the baby say the baby is not his. I also been told by my son the grandparents have not contacted me with any details of my son being a father to this child

Does your son see the baby?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes he only sees the child once week to me. I think that is wrong he should be aloud to see the child more. Is there any way that one lot of grandparents see the child, but the other grandparents does not. If the child is my grandson I would like to see him is there anything I can do

How old is the baby - and does your son WANT to see him more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes if that is his son but he does not want to get attach just incase the baby is not he. Can you advise me can my son get a dna test done because he has doubts. The age of the baby approx 3 months as far we know

Can your son afford a DNA test?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No he has not funds for a dna test because he is waiting to start college in September

Is your son named on the birth certificate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know but my son told me yes

As and when you son can afford a DNA test then if his ex will not agree to a DNA test he will be able to make an applictaion to the Court for an Order that a test is conducted.
Please ask if you need further details