How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Yes if you can, I'm separated from my wife, we have a house

Customer Question

yes if you can, I'm separated from my wife, we have a house worth £280000 with a £80000 mortgage, we have 2 children I have my boy living with me age 11, my wife has are girl age 13 liveing with her, she has moved in her boy friend 2 years ago, can i make her sale the house and get my half? I need to move on and try to get a little property of my own until its to late.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much do cheaper two bedrooms in the same school area cost to buy?
What other assets are there?