How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

When my parents got divorced one of the terms of my mom and

This answer was rated:

When my parents got divorced one of the terms of my mom and i still getting to live in our house was that we didn't have to sell until i got my first degree, i have finished my first year at uni and have changed my course as it was not what i wanted in order to start up my own business later in life, now that i have changed course would this act still as my first degree or be counted as my second? please could you help? thank you.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
This Will still be counted as your first degree since you have only done one year of the course and did not graduate!
Please ask if you need further information
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you