How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35089
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare,Trust you are well.Following on from my last

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare, Trust you are well. Following on from my last question, I've not heard anything from my ex or estate agent. As I believe this was just a stalling tactic by my ex, I would like to go ahead and apply for an order of sale so I can sell the property. Can I and How do I apply to the court for an order of Sale? thanks

Thank you for your question.
Remind me - have you sent the letter before action?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, 4 weeks ago. He responded he will sell but I've had no update since and feel he just said it to stall as he is now receiving the rent again
The form you need is here
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you