How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34907
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My grandson is on child protection and social services are

Customer Question

My grandson is on child protection and social services are seeking pre legal proceedings but I think my daughter is being discriminated against due to her disabilities I have found out today she is pregnant again to an old boyfriend who 4 years ago spent 16 months in prison due to underage sex with a 15 year old was classed as child grooming what are the chances of her keeping both children
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your grandson and is she likely to continue the relationship with this man?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My grandson is 2 years old and she wants to stay in the relationship
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Then I will be blunt - if she continues the relationship the there is very little chance of her keeping either child.
If she is willing to end the relationship then there is a chance.
You can get further support from
Please ask if you need further details