How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

There, I have filed in court, paid the 410

Customer Question

Hi There, I have filed for divorce in court, paid the 410 pound and paperwork has been sent to my wife, who has highlighted she will sign it when ready. This is over two months ago. What is the next stage if she fails to sign, what can I do? I filed for divorce based on the fact that we have been seperated for over 2 years.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law