How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12064
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My father has alzhiemers I am power of attorney don't know

Customer Question

my father has alzhiemers I am power of attorney don't know where to start to look for dads finances please help ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland.
I suggest you contact Landmark, possibly via a solicitor, to search for assets in your father's name. That is what we do as solicitors to find out about bank accounts etc.
Read this website:
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.