How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a 50% owner of a property with a friend, we bought it

Customer Question

i am a 50% owner of a property with a friend, we bought it to renovate and sell on, splitting the profit equally, he then met a girl and he has since had his girlfriend move in  and aditionally they also have a child now, he never really got my concent for her to move in and we are now having problems where they are slowly taking over the property and we are now consistantly in conflict to the point where i resent having her and the child in the poroperty as i did not sign up to it in the first place, So I  would like to know is if i can force his girlfriend to vacate the property which would also mean the child leaving

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?