How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33517
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My son has been given custody of his daughter from her mother,

This answer was rated:

my son has been given custody of his daughter from her mother, is there anything my son has to do to secure custody?
Yes he should apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out that he the child now lives with him. This would formalise the arrangement should she change her mind. Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance on making an application in the C100 court formSend it to your nearest court dealing with these cases It costs £215 to apply for a court order. Please rate positively
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you