How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1370
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I own a house in Liverpool where my ex wife lived with our

Customer Question

I own a house in Liverpool where my ex wife lived with our children, they have now grown up and left the home. My ex remarried and remained in the home which I own, I have been informed she has remarried and lives in the house as a .Mrs Fisher can i repossess
my property as i am no longer responsible for her well being.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for question.Please can you provide me with further information:-1) where you married to your ex?2) if so - when were you divorced ? Did you deal with the matrimonial finances at that time?Kind regards