How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33357
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I had my children this weekend, my oldest boy , who is 7, told

Customer Question

I had my children this weekend, my oldest boy , who is 7, told me that my ex's new boyfriend has hit him and dragged him along the corridor and shouts at them a lot, my oldest son has said he doesn't hit us ,he smacks us' he has also smacked my 5 year old.
My ex is pregnant, my oldest asked me not to mention it to his mother, his mother has been present on at least one of these occasions.
Help please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Ok this is something which you should contact Children Services about - it is of course very serious and you have duty to notify them - you would be criticised if you did not. They should then carry out a s.47 investigation into the allegations.Please remember to rate positively.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Dear Duane,
I would be happy to discuss
Please remember to rate positively - thanks