How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33376
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Can an unmarried father not living with child and mother stop

This answer was rated:

Can an unmarried father not living with child and mother stop them going abroad on holiday
I am afraid that the law says that they are allowed to go on holiday for less than 28 days if the mother and child are living together.I am happy to discussPlease rate positively.
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm the grandfather. The father is becoming threatening toward my daughter ie take my grandson away for longer if she comes on holiday with me. Not with violence just make things difficult, late money non arrival etc.