How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33536
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

A judge had ordered my wife to provide me access to the house

This answer was rated:

A judge had ordered my wife to provide me access to the house so that I can pick my properties as there is an occupation order in place by a certain date. She has blatantly refused to allow me access. I have written to the judge about her non comliance but no reply from the Judge or court. How do I enforce this order?
ou will have to make an application to the court to formally enforce the order. A letter to the judge/court is not really appropriate. An application will need to be formally lodged into the court advising the court of your wife's breach of the order.
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
I attach form
Please rate positively
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I attach a contempt and theft charges to the order? What forms do I use?

That is not the role of the court within these proceedings so they wouldn't be able to deal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. You have been of immense help.

my pleasure